Webinar: Back-up and Disaster Recovery for Multi-Cloud & Microsoft Teams
Is your most important data stored where you can completely rely on it? For most companies, having a reliable backup strategy is becoming more complex as workloads move to Microsoft Teams and other SaaS or multi-cloud applications.
As Data backup and Disaster Recovery specialists, we can keep you covered.
Whether it’s a natural disaster, planned or unplanned downtime, or a cyber-attack, it’s important to have a backup strategy in place along with a reliable disaster recovery plan, should the worst occur. We partner with a range of market-leading vendors including Veeam, Commvault, and Zerto, to make sure you get the solution that’s right for your workloads.
Watch our Backup and Disaster Recovery for Multi-cloud and Teams to learn more.
In this webinar you will learn about:
- Cloud Back-up and Disaster Recovery strategies for 2020, in the face of a constantly changing environment;
- How to successfully use data backup software, including Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Teams, Email, Microsoft SharePoint and OneDrive for Business and the workloads in multi-cloud;
- What we offer: a look at the features and benefits of a Back-up & Disaster Recovery solution from Brennan IT with information on pricing included, so you can get a clear view of your options;
- Understanding the technology from leading vendors; Veeam, Commvault, and Zerto.
Who should watch this webinar?
- IT professionals who are keen to learn about the different types of data protection available and which is best suited to their organisation;
- Senior decision-makers who want to know how to build a business continuity strategy that they can rely on during an unplanned outage;
- Any business leader who needs more confidence that their data and systems are safe should a disaster occur.