Simplify and secure your network environment with Meraki and Brennan IT.
Managing networks across a diverse collection of offices and locations can be extremely time consuming. Often, maintenance requires costly site visits, and without an overarching or centralised view, it can be impossible to predict where issues are likely to occur… until it’s too late. This situation is exacerbated if your networking equipment is dated and in need of an upgrade.
Rather than investing time and effort in managing your multi-site networks – or upgrading your equipment on an ad-hoc basis, why not engage the expert team at Brennan IT to take care of the entire process for you?
Thanks to our partnership with industry leader Cisco Meraki, we are able to design, install and support the full suite of enterprise-grade Meraki products on your behalf. Plus, we offer highly flexible, results-driven managed services to suit your business’ specific needs.
How it works
Brennan IT Managed Services
Brennan IT’s service is scalable and customised to your needs, so you can get the most out of your investment as well as grow with demand. You receive access to a dedicated service desk and operations centre, rigorous IT service management systems and processes, monthly reports and more.
Dedicated Service Desk: This is the first point of call for service-related issues and requests, and manages all incidents centrally from start to finish. This ensures appropriate ownership and focus on resolving your issues.
Network Operations Centre: Completes all the necessary critical tasks to minimise any risks to the performance of your network, including round-the-clock monitoring, alerts and notifications, periodic backup and restoration of configurations, syslog capture, and life cycle management – including the upgrade of firmware and recommendations of alternative devices as yours approach end of life.
Monthly reports: Every month, you will receive a service report highlighting the trends in support requirements, allowing us to focus our efforts on areas for greatest impact and improvement.
Quality service management: We have made significant investments in our IT service management systems and processes to deliver a high standard of service quality. We are ITIL aligned, and follow industry best practice for key processes including incident management, problem management, change management and release management.
Cisco Meraki Networking Devices
Cloud Managed Wireless LAN: Built for faster connections, greater user capacity, more coverage, and fewer support calls. The dashboard gives visibility into the network users, their devices, and their applications.
Cloud Managed Switches: Meraki Switches provide performance, true zero-touch cloud provisioning, network visibility, and remote troubleshooting to deployments of any size.
Cloud Managed Security: Meraki Security Appliance supports several features, like next-gen firewall and integrated Sourcefire intrusion prevention (IPS) engine, to keep networks secure. Threat definitions and filter lists are seamlessly updated, ensuring every site has the very latest protection from the latest vulnerabilities and troublesome websites.
Cisco Meraki Cloud-Based Management
Meraki Cloud-Based Management: as Cisco Meraki networking devices are centrally managed from the cloud, you get all-important visibility and control of your network infrastructure from a single dashboard.
Why choose Meraki for your branch network?
When it comes to your network, downtime simply isn’t an option. By investing in market-leading, enterprise-grade devices from Meraki, you can enjoy greater levels of security, reliability and control.
With Meraki, there’s no controller hardware or management software to install and maintain, and you benefit from a secure, PCI-compliant cloud infrastructure. Meraki devices can also scale from small sites to million-user deployments.
Plus, with Meraki, your overall network is managed via a centralised, cloud-based dashboard. Regardless of how many devices you have in place, or across any number of locations, you get the visibility and control you need.
Why choose Brennan IT?
The performance of your network is critical. Your people need to connect, and your site needs to be secure. Even with technology as powerful as Meraki, this takes time and valuable resources – and engaging a support partner to manage it on your behalf makes great sense.
Why choose Brennan IT as your IT support partner?
- Commercial and solution design flexibility: Either pay for the devices and licenses up-front, or as a monthly as-a-service model. Plus we work closely with you to determine your needs and design, implement and manage a network environment that’s right for your specific requirements – both now and in the future.
- Migrate at a pace that’s right for your business: If you’ve already invested in non-Meraki network assets you aren’t ready to replace, we can manage them as part of your overarching solution, and help you migrate in the future.
- Experience and expertise: As one of the most experienced and capable IT providers in Australia, you can trust that your network is in safe hands. Our Meraki team includes multiple Meraki Masters – an international certification that’s provided to skilled professionals on an invite-only basis, as well as dozens of Certified Meraki Networking Associates (CMNA).
- Single point of control and accountability: Our support team will provide swift and reliable action to resolve any issues, and will focus on keeping your network performing optimally, 24/7. We offer industry-leading SLAs, fast response times, and next business day hardware replacement and installation throughout your managed services contract term.
- Control and visibility: When you choose Brennan IT and Meraki, you gain vital control over certain aspects of your network – as and when you choose. So you can rapidly manage administrative changes in-house where necessary.
- Ongoing optimisation: As your managed service partner, Brennan IT will continually work with you to evolve and enhance your network. With all Meraki devices and licences, your environment also stays always up to date. Firmware updates are released periodically to licensed organisations in a way that’s minimally disruptive to administrators and users, yet ensures the environment is current and compliant.