Brennan IT’s Microsoft Teams Webinar Series
Have you found recently that your people are relying on communication and collaboration tools more than ever before? We noticed this ourselves, and that’s why we ran a series of Microsoft Teams training sessions internally for everyone at Brennan IT. It really helped our people get the most from the new tool, and so we wanted to share this knowledge with you and your peers.
Throughout the series, our team of Microsoft Teams Specialists take you through a range of different features, tips and tricks your people can use to make their daily tasks and collaboration more efficient. You can watch on-demand or download some of our quick guides.
Know the basics of Microsoft Teams but want to know how to enable your people to utilise the platform? Learn how to take your Microsoft Teams collaboration and team efficiency to the next level.
- About the modern workplace
- File storage application
- Microsoft Teams key features
- Team Workspace structure
- Channel types: Standard vs Private
- Permissions in Microsoft Teams
- We’ll demonstrate what we’ve taught you
Do you love your Microsoft Teams tool but have a favourite app you would like integrated? See how other applications can smoothly integrate with the Teams app.
- Discover the capabilities of Microsoft OneNote
- Reach extreme efficiency with Planner and Tasks in Microsoft Teams
- Learn how to stream through Microsoft Teams
- Check out other apps compatible with Microsoft Teams
- We’ll demonstrate everything we’ve taught you
Are you looking for a unified, simple platform that will enable easy communication and collaboration, both internally and with external customers? Discover how Brennan IT Teams Calling can benefit your business.