Hybrid Networking in a Hybrid World
Since the NBN rollout announcement, we have seen an increase in emerging boutique providers pushing a ‘cloud-only’ approach, encouraging organisations to remove their existing network infrastructure altogether.
Moving your entire network to the cloud will not solve the difficulties that they’re facing – in fact, it will encourage further cyber-attacks and increase threats.
As an industry leader, working closely with our customers for over 20 years, we’ve witnessed rapid growth towards a Hybrid Cloud model, which has led us to create a complementary approach to networking: Hybrid Networking.
In this webinar, you will learn about:
- The evolution of Hybrid Cloud and Hybrid Networking
- The efficiencies of application-aware SD-WAN across MPLS and internet
- The importance of security across your IT Network and Infrastructure, including SD-WAN to prevent cyber attacks
- How SD-WAN migrations are incorporating NBN and Mobile Broadband (4G and 5G)
Who should watch this webinar?
- IT professionals who are keen to learn about Hybrid Networking and secure hybrid SD-WAN, the latest technology in business networking
- Senior decision-makers and business leaders who want to understand how a more secure and flexible network can drive business productivity
- Network specialists and those interested in the field, who want to learn about the latest trends and statistics in the market
This webinar is an extension of the eBook ‘How Secure Hybrid SD-WAN is Redefining Networking’, which covers how the recent upsurge in SasS applications, automation and devices has left traditional networks stretched to their limits. As complexity grows and security becomes the number one priority, a Hybrid Networking approach that uses secure SD-WAN can help companies efficiently adapt to rapid data growth.
You can download a copy of the eBook ‘How Secure Hybrid SD-WAN is Redefining Networking’ now.