Brennan IT’s Self-Service Portal & Automation Journey
We’ve recently released a big update to our self-service portal with lots of added functionality that will make your life a lot easier.
During this webinar Stephen Dangerfield, Chief Technology Officer of Brennan IT, will go through the new features and take you through the use cases and benefits so that you can use them in your own day-to-day life.
Watch the webinar on-demand to learn:
- What the latest features and tools from the recent release to Brennan IT’s Self-Service Portal are, including staff management, end-user support, Service-Now administration, Brennan operations, application management and infrastructure
- Behind the scenes: the pitfalls we encountered & the lessons we learnt
- How automation can help your customers, not just your internal operations
- Learn about our frameworks and tools you can use to help drive adoption in your organisation
Who should watch this webinar?
- IT professionals who oversee day-to-day management of their internal/external staff and how the new features and functionality of the self-service portal will benefit them.
- Senior decision-makers and business leaders who want to understand how service transformation is the future to business productivity.
- IT specialists and those interested in the field, who want to learn about the tools we use and how they help organisations.