Operating a modern IT environment and enabling your workforce is a critical task, but it’s one that’s becoming even more complicated.
Demanding new regulatory requirements, coupled with the traditional security and access challenges, mean that many IT professionals are spread even thinner.
To help you to understand what your responsibilities are and what the potential aftereffects of a breach could be (did you know that the effects of a successful attack are still felt 2 years after 90% of the time?), this useful compliance handbook quickly lays-out what your responsibilities are and the steps you can take to avoid the worse from happening – download it now.
What’s inside ‘New Data Regulations: Is your business compliant?
- Everything you need to know about the NDB, GDPR, and Draft Prudential Standard CPS 234 Information Security
- A definition of what constitutes a data breach
- What the difference between a security audit and a risk assessment are, including the benefits of each.
Who should read this eBook?
- Anyone that needs to know about the impacts and your responsibilities under the Notifiable Data Breaches scheme and other global legislation
- IT professionals who are responsible for security and threat mitigation
- Those involved in compliance, data handling/management and/or team leadership.