Brennan IT’s service is scalable and customised to your needs, so you can get the most out of your investment as well as grow with demand. You receive access to a dedicated service desk and operations centre, rigorous IT service management systems and processes, monthly reports and more.
Dedicated Service Desk: This is the first point-of -call for all service-related issues and requests, as well as the place where all incidents will be centrally managed from start-to-finish. This focused approach ensures that your issues are owned, handled and resolved quickly.
Network Operations Centre: Completes all the necessary critical tasks to minimise any risks to the performance of your network, including round-the-clock monitoring, alerts and notifications, periodic backup and restoration of configurations, syslog capture, and life cycle management – including the upgrade of firmware and recommendations of alternative devices as yours approach end of life.
Monthly reports: Every month, you will receive a service report highlighting the trends in support requirements, allowing us to focus our efforts on areas for greatest impact and improvement.
Quality service management: We have made significant investments in our IT service management systems and processes to deliver a high standard of service quality. We are ITIL aligned and follow industry best practice for key processes including incident management, problem management, change management and release management.
Managed Router is a solution for business looking get the best performance from their corporate network that may be operated by a range of telecommunications providers. This product can cover everything from router procurement or rental, installation, configuration, maintenance, reporting and 24/7 network monitoring.
- Proactive 24/7 professional support using advanced tools to remotely monitor, manage and report on your on-premise routers and networks
- Ongoing management including real-time monitoring, troubleshooting and restoration
- Lifecycle management -we will upgrade firmware and recommend alternate devices as your devices approach end-of-life
- Access to a team of network engineers and an Account Management team who can help you develop strategies and plans through the use of network performance reports
- Flexibility to add on additional Managed Network Device services as and when required
- Comprehensive equipment procurement including competitive pricing on a range of device models from entry level to carrier grade models.
Managed Local Network Switches extends the Managed Network Devices solution suite into your LAN infrastructure, supporting features such as Virtual LANs, Unified Communications/VoIP enablement and Power over Ethernet for powering IP phones and wireless devices connected at your business premise. The service also is available on a range of Cisco and HP switches and is independent of telecommunication network provider.
Management is provided by our team of certified network engineers located in the field around Australia and in our Network Operating Centres.
Our services include:
- 24/7 Proactive monitoring
- Incident notification and restoration
- Lifecycle Management
- Back-up and restoration of configurations.
Our team also provide consulting services such as network design, procurement and installation services to ensure that we can tailor a solution that best suits your requirements. One of the best things about our Managed Network Device services is that we know that your requirements can change over time, so we give you the flexibility to add Managed Network Device services as and when you need it.
Proactive, real time firewall management and monitoring to help defend your private network against Internet threats and malicious activity from within your network. Our Managed Firewall service will deliver first line defense against threats as our security and network specialists take care of configuration, set-up and the ongoing proactive management of your firewall.
Why use it?
Monitoring and managing your firewall is crucial to safeguarding your network. With today’s threats growing more sophisticated each day, the skills required to address these threats become scarce. Your valuable resources are spent taking care of day-to-day firewall management including constant upgrades, patches and system configuration, wasting your time on unnecessary administration. A Managed Internet Firewall service gives your business customised protection, 24 hours a day for a predictable monthly cost.
- Flexible protection tailored to your business. Choose from a range of hardware options and allow your security team act as an extension of your IT department. Whilst our team manage your firewalls, you still maintain control with the ability to customise security policy and access firewall logs.
- 24/7 Proactive management. Our 24/7 monitoring service immediately alerts our Network Operating Center if your firewall suffers a service interuption. We also ensure that our levels of protection are reliable by constantly keeping your firewall software up to date.
- A simplified and flexible pricing model. Prices are based on the activities you select and do not vary with bandwidth and technology upgrades.
Cloud Managed Wireless LAN: Meraki MR WiFi access points are built for faster connections, greater user capacity, more coverage, and fewer support calls. The dashboard gives visibility into the network users, their devices, and their applications.
Cloud Managed Switches: Meraki MS LAN switches provide performance, true zero-touch cloud provisioning, network visibility, and remote troubleshooting to deployments of any size.
Cloud Managed Security & SD-WAN: Meraki SD-WAN and Security Appliance provides device and connection integrity through multiple MPLS and Internet uplinks, warm spare failover, and self-healing VPNs. Internet security ‘at the edge’ is delivered via built-in next-gen firewall and intrusion prevention (IPS) engine, to keep networks secure. Threat definitions and filter lists are seamlessly updated, ensuring every site has the very latest protection from the latest vulnerabilities and troublesome websites.
Meraki Cloud-Based Management: As Cisco Meraki networking devices are centrally managed from the cloud, you get all-important visibility and control of your network infrastructure from a single dashboard.