Microsoft 365 Productivity Apps
Right-size your subscriptions and realise true business value.
Microsoft 365 Apps (formerly Office 365)
Securely run and grow your business with Microsoft 365 Apps, the cloud-based productivity suite that includes some of the most widely used office applications in the world today – including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, Yammer, Planner, Microsoft Stream and more.
The complete, integrated solution is ideally suited to organisations looking for a simple, secure, and powerful suite of tools to get work done. For example, Microsoft Teams is available in every Microsoft 365 subscription – helping your remote workers to collaborate, share and communicate from wherever they are.
Key features of Microsoft 365 Apps include:
- Familiar productivity apps and tools
- Online file storage and sharing
- Built-in privacy and compliance tools to safeguard your data
- Easy setup and user management, giving you more time to focus on your business
- Guaranteed 99.9% uptime and 24×7 online and phone support
Brennan IT will help you identify which Microsoft 365 solution is right for your business, applying our deep expertise of the Microsoft product suite and over 20 years of experience in helping other SMBs to unlock true value from their tech investments.
Microsoft 365 Business
Microsoft 365 Business offers an intelligent and secure way to empower your people to work as productively and efficiently as possible. It includes all of the Microsoft 365 Apps, as well as:
- Windows 10 – designed to make staying up-to-date with your technology easy, with regular updates to both features and security.
- Enterprise Mobility and Security – designed to help keep your workers and your business safe from cyber-attacks; protect work files if devices are stolen; and remain compliant with the very latest data protection regulations.
Available in several additions, Microsoft 365 Business has everything your business needs to become a highly effective, modern workplace – without the risk, implementation hassle or up-front expense.
Brennan IT leverages years of experience with Microsoft and cloud technology to help you right-size your Microsoft 365 Business subscription. Our software licencing specialists provide support long beyond the implementation – we can host onsite software workshops, help with transition planning and budgeting, conduct audits to uncover risk areas or underutilisation of services, show you how to reduce costs, and more.
Your frontline workers are the face of your business – the first port of call when customers come through the door or pick up the phone. Giving your frontline workers access to the right productivity tools can make all the difference to their performance and your bottom line.
The good news is that most frontline workers don’t need complex, costly systems to get their work done. But they do need:
- Collaboration tools – to connect them with the people and information they need to communicate quickly and effectively. If a customer has a question, they can answer it fast.
- Simple, streamlined processes – giving them access to familiar, modern tools that simplify business processes will free up their time to focus on the customer.
- Secure systems – proactively protect your frontline workers’ data and customer information with a robust, secure platform.
It may be that you just need a Microsoft Teams licence for each of your frontline workers. Or maybe each worker needs access to the full suite of Microsoft 365 productivity tools. Brennan IT can help you pinpoint exactly what your frontline workers need so that they can work more productively and, ultimately, give your customers a better experience.
Why Choose Brennan IT Product
Every one of your employees is unique when it comes to the productivity apps and tools they need to do their best work. Brennan IT will help you map out each employee’s needs and identify the best solution – not just around what subscriptions you need, but how to purchase and deploy them to realise true business value.
Our dedicated software licencing team will help you: