The desire to adopt a Hybrid IT approach – marrying internal, cloud-based and external services into an easy-to-manage ecosystem – is a driving force behind many organisations’ current IT spend, but it could have beneficial organisation-wide impacts if approached and executed in the right way.
By adopting a three-step approach that fully explores your current set-up, looks to find solutions to your problems, and then roadmaps your future architecture and roll-out programme; you will reduce costs, improve security and stability, as well as provide greater functionality for your people.
By 2020, 90% of organisations will have adopted hybrid infrastructure management capabilities, this eBook will help you to make sure that you do it in the right way.
What’s inside ‘Driving digital transformation through hybrid technologies’?
- Why adopting a Hybrid IT approach is becoming increasingly important
- What a Brennan IT digital transformation journey looks like
- How to go about understanding your business and overcome barriers to change
- What a fully-integrated, crafted hybrid environment looks like.
Who should read this eBook?
- Strategic technology thinkers and leaders, looking to understand how to adopt a Hybrid IT approach in their organisation
- IT professionals looking to understand why hybrid approaches are important and what they can achieve
- Business decision-makers who want a grounding in the technologies involved.