An awesome place to work
Our people is the secret behind our success, they are our brand and the reason we can, and have, provided businesses with smart business and technology solutions. So it is important for us to ensure that our team feel valued, passionate and inspired. For this reason, we strive to develop a fun workplace that is family oriented, flexible and provides a dynamic team environment.
1) Paid maternity and paternity leave (in addition to government payments).
2) Up to $2,000 for referring new employees.
3) Purchase up to 2 weeks of extra annual leave per year.
4) Discount rates from customers and ability to purchase IT equipment at discounted prices.
5) Competitive Superannuation scheme and consolidation options.
1) Flexible working arrangements, including start times, part-time arrangements and the ability to work from home.
2) 6 months flexible working arrangements for primary carers returning to work.
3) 1 volunteer day (paid) per year to help in the community.
4) Direct access to senior management with an open door policy.
5) An excellent working environment that offers great facilities, healthy snacks and a comfortable environment.
Recognition and rewards
1) Bonuses at any time for spectacular performance or contributions.
2) “Dare Devils” program, which is an all-expenses paid international trip for high performers.
3) Offer regular team and individual awards to recognize great work.
4) Peer nominated Company culture awards, which can send you on a weekend away.
Training and development
1) Up to 60 hours of internal and external training per year with a range of programs available at all levels to compliment individual needs.
2) Up to 3 month career break to assist with the pressures of external course requirements.
3) Tailored individual development plans to compliment your career goals.
4) Study leave and assistance with tertiary fees.
5) The opportunity to complete industry certifications giving you the ability to control how you earn once certifications are successfully completed.
1) Invitations to join the social club in each state, which holds events such as go karting, octoberfest, wine tours etc.
2) Birthday cakes on your birthday.
3) Join a range of Brennan sporting teams such as soccer, basketball etc (with uniforms supplied).
4) Engaging break out areas with old school games machines.