How can Microsoft 365 help?
Taking the best features from Office 365, as well as tailored security and management features from Windows 10 and Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security offering, Microsoft 365 can help your mid-size business:
- Simplify the set-up and management of employee devices and services with a single IT console.
- Protect company data across devices with always-on Enterprise Mobility + Security and Windows 10 security features.
- Achieve more together by better connecting employees, customers and suppliers, with apps like SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, and Skype for Business.
- Empower your employees to get work done from anywhere, on any device with mobile functionality across platforms.
And with Microsoft ending its support for Microsoft Office 2007 on 10 October, now is an ideal time to consider the innovative new Microsoft 365.
1. Is SharePoint 365 a separate offering to Office 365 business?
A: SharePoint is included within Office 365 Business Premium and is therefore also included in Microsoft 365 Business.
2. How does the “business centre” differ from MS CRM?
A: Outlook Customer Manager is an entry level customer relationship manager add in to Outlook and comes included within Office 365 Business Premium and Microsoft 365 Business. Office 365 Business centre is a central place where you can manage the included business apps and get an end-to-end view of your business. You can review more detail on these line of business application HERE.
3. Can you provide / link to a list of what is included in MS365 Business vs Enterprise vs EMS E3 & AAD P1/P2?
A: Please click here to view the list.