Back-up and Disaster Recovery for Multi-Cloud and Microsoft Teams
Is your most important data stored where you can completely rely on it? For most companies, having a reliable back-up strategy is becoming more complex as workloads move to Microsoft Teams and other SaaS or multi-cloud applications.
As data Back-up and Disaster Recovery specialists, we can keep you covered.
Whether it’s a natural disaster, planned or unplanned downtime, or a cyber-attack, it’s important to know how to back-up securely and have a reliable disaster recovery plan in place, should the worst occur.
We partner with a range of market-leading vendors including Veeam, Commvault and Zerto, to make sure you get the solution that’s right for your workloads. Watch the webinar below, presented by our Head of Cloud, Infrastructure and Networking, Lyncoln De Mello.
In this webinar you will learn about:
- Back-up and Disaster Recovery strategies for 2020, in the face of a constantly changing environment;
- How to successfully back-up your data in Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Teams, Email, Microsoft SharePoint and OneDrive for Business and the workloads in multi-cloud;
- What we offer: a look at the features and benefits of a Back-up & Disaster Recovery solution from Brennan IT with information on pricing included, so you can get a clear view of your options;
- Understanding the technology from leading vendors; Veeam, Commvault, and Zerto.
Who should watch this webinar?
- IT professionals who are keen to learn about the different types of data protection available and which is best suited to their organisation;
- Senior decision-makers who want to know how to build a business continuity strategy that they can rely on during an unplanned outage;
- Any business leader who needs more confidence that their data and systems are safe should a disaster occur.