A dedicated network connection to Office 365 with greater reliability and security.
What is ExpressRoute for Office 365?
Microsoft Azure ExpressRoute lets you extend your on-premises networks into the Microsoft cloud over a dedicated private connection facilitated by Brennan IT. With ExpressRoute, you can establish connections to Microsoft cloud services, such as Microsoft Azure, Office 365, and CRM Online. ExpressRoute connections do not go over the public Internet offering greater reliability, faster speeds, lower latencies, and higher security than typical connections over the Internet.
How do you connect your network to Microsoft using ExpressRoute?
Brennan IT offers any-to-any connectivity between your branch offices and datacenters via our MPLS network. The Microsoft cloud can be interconnected to your WAN to make it look just like any other branch office.
Key benefits to your business
- Leverage Brennan IT's Cloud Partner status with Microsoft and competitive pricing.
- Layer 3 connectivity between your on-premises network and the Microsoft Cloud.
- Connectivity to Microsoft cloud services across all regions in the geopolitical region.
- Global connectivity to Microsoft services across all regions with ExpressRoute premium add-on.
- Dynamic routing between your network and Microsoft over industry standard protocols (BGP).
- Built-in redundancy in every peering location for higher reliability.
- Connection uptime SLA.
- QoS and support for multiple classes of service for special applications, such as Skype for Business.