The threat landscape that Australian organisations is vast and the dangers within it only growing.
Mimecast’s periodical report on Email Security Risk Assessment, created through the analysis of the vast traffic going through its systems, is the definitive analysis of the threats that organisations are facing.
What’s inside ‘Email Security Risk Assessment’?
- An overview of what the latest statistics are in relation to email threat
- A detailed breakdown of spam, dangerous file types, malware, and impersonation attacks
- How technology can be used to mitigate the risks and how well selected threat detection technologies performed.
Who should read this eBook?
- Any security professional looking to keep abreast of the latest threats
- IT managers looking to create the business case to improve their security provisions
- Those considering outsourcing security to an external provider.