How to create Backup and Disaster Recovery solutions in a constantly changing environment.
IT environments are more complex now than ever before and keeping tabs on all aspects of an organisations’ network has never been more difficult.
As more people work from home and third-party work collaboration platforms, like Microsoft Teams and Office 365, become increasingly relied upon, businesses need to consider new ways to secure their business-critical data, should the unexpected occur.
- What you need to know about the changing IT landscape
- How to plan for the worst-case scenario
- Business Continuity Plan – the checklist
- Implementing your Backup and Disaster Recovery Plan
Who should read this eBook?
- IT professionals who are keen to learn about backup and disaster recovery best practices and understand how to implement business continuity technology effectively.
- Senior decision-makers and business leaders who want to understand how to plan and execute a business continuity strategy.
Want to know more?
Connect with the Brennan IT team, and speak to one of our specialists.