Increasingly complex, multi-layered technology environments within our organisations call for a more robust, inclusive and complete set of integrated tools that are capable of harmonising people, processes and technology: a Digital Workplace.
A key step in any digital transformation project, our Digital Workplace services follow our 1-to-5 approach and can assist you with the implementation of a complete, integrated solution in the areas that you need it – always meeting your needs and pace to ensure project success and adoption.
With end-to-end project options, we can work with you to establish your needs, craft a roadmap, and then support you through development, optimisation and beyond to establish a best-in-breed Digital Workplace environment that will increase efficiencies, collaboration, and innovation.
We get to the heart of what you want to achieve with your platforms, people, processes and workflows; ensuring that no-one is left behind and your tools help, not hinder. Our Digital Workplace services provide your organisation with the tools and structures to thrive.
Our Digital Workplace services can enable your platform and integrated tools to be much more – crafting a modern social, collaborative and productivity-boosting solution.
- SharePoint upgrades – We can help you to move to the newest platform and ensure that you take everything that’s important to your organisation with you.
- Content/Server migrations – If you need to move content to your new environment or do a wholesale server transfer, then we can do all the heavy lifting for you.
- Form digitisation & workflow automation – We’ll help you to digitise paper forms and create integrations that trigger automated workflows to abolish the need for manual data input.
- Document Management build – Cleaning up or creating a new files structure, and it’s associated integrations, is complicated and time-consuming: we can do it all for you!
- Custom platform and application development – If you’ve specific needs or a custom-built environment, we can work with it and further develop it or individual apps to meet your specific needs.