A Managed WiFi solution centrally managed via the cloud.
What is it?
Managed Wi-Fi provides centrally managed, enterprise grade Wi-Fi access points for both corporate and guest wireless connectivity.
What features does it come with?
- Cloud based management. By delivering and managing your Wi-Fi Network via a dashboard in the cloud, you are able to reduce the cost and complexity of traditional on-site wireless controllers. You can drill down to any access point, create network-wide guest access policies, report on end device types and much more.
- Seamless Corporate Access. Centralised Active Directory or RADIUS authentication means that your corporate registered devices will automatically connect to any of your Wi-Fi access points without having to authenticate each time.
- Built-in, advanced security. Segment wireless users, applications, and devices; secure your network from attacks and enforce the right policies for each class of users. We can also run reports in the Dashboard to check Wi-Fi network policies for PCI compliance and indicate potential gaps.
- Analytics. To ensure you are aware of all activity on your network, data on your managed Wi-Fi network can be viewed in real-time. It shows metrics such as repeat visits, capture rate and dwell time.
- Application Control. You are able to ensure that business critical software is given priority and wasteful bandwidth consumption is eliminated by setting application level policies.
- Guest Wi-Fi. A complete guest solution is achievable without extra appliances, licenses or complex configurations. Guest users can log into your Wi-Fi network through a customisable splash page, with and without passwords, bandwidth limits or time limits and content filtering policies can be applied.
What benefits does it bring to my business?
- Network-wide management and visibility: A single interface for visibility and management across all networks available via a clear and easy to use dashboard.
- A fully managed service: Managed Wi-Fi Networking allows stores to continue with their business as usual while Brennan IT manage the end points, monitor and push updates. Any failures are logged and a replacement unit is sent to site in a timely fashion.
- Separated guest and store networks: Securely segmented guest and store networks can be provisioned with unique SSID’s and passphrases. Additional services and configurations can be deployed on request as a small project such as radius/LDAP authentication.
- Ability to tailor solution to meet business requirements: Because no business is the same, Brennan IT is a consulting and service integrator as well as an ISP and can tailor an infrastructure specific to your business requirements.
- Engage closely with customers: By providing information and value-add services to guests according to location. You can also gain new revenue resources by sending tailored marketing messages.
- Take full advantage of BYOD: Allow multiple users and devices to connect securely to the network according to your access policies.