Get more out of your network with proactive 24/7 monitoring and support.
Managed Network Devices is a simple and cost effective network management solution with a broad catalogue and high services levels. Our team provide end-to-end management of your network devices from routers, internet firewalls/security appliances to Local Area Network switches.
The service is scalable and can be customised to your needs, allowing you to maximise the value of your network investment and operate at your peak.
How it works
There are three Managed Network Device services to choose from or you can opt for a customised service. These include:
- Managed Router - The Managed Router service can manage WAN routing equipment for all of your sites across Australia. Service options include the procurement of routers and peripherals relevant design and installation of services and much more. Find out more...
- Managed Local Network Switch - Our team can provide a full range of LAN management and reporting services tailored to suit your requirements. Services include active monitoring, notification and restoration, ongoing maintenance, lifecycle management and much more. Find out more...
- Managed Internet Firewall - Our Managed Internet Firewall service provides proactive management and monitoring along with ongoing security policy updates and changes, helping you to operate a more secure and accessible private network. Find out more...
Our Managed Network Device services are convenient and can include installation and commissioning, as well as remote management and maintenance, all for a simple monthly fee.
What is it?
Managed Router is a solution for business looking get the best performance from their corporate network that may be operated by a range of telecommunications providers. This product can cover everything from router procurement or rental, installation, configuration, maintenance, reporting and 24/7 network monitoring.
- Proactive 24/7 professional support using advanced tools to remotely monitor, manage and report on your on-premise routers and networks
- Ongoing management including real-time monitoring, troubleshooting and restoration
- Lifecycle management -we will upgrade firmware and recommend alternate devices as your devices approach end-of-life
- Access to a team of network engineers and an Account Management team who can help you develop strategies and plans through the use of network performance reports
- Flexibility to add on additional Managed Network Device services as and when required
- Comprehensive equipment procurement including competitive pricing on a range of device models from entry level to carrier grade models.
We support a range of Cisco Router models including 800, 1900, 2900, 3900 and ISR and ASRseries.
Benefits to your business
- Enhanced network performance with the use of optimal router configurations.
- Reduced risk through guaranteed service levels including response and restoration targets.
- Improved financial outcomes by optimising the total cost of data network connections and on-site router management
- Reduced costs in employing new IT resources or provide training to update skills.
- Minimise the number of resources required to manage multiple router vendors and data carriage providers.
Managed Local Network Switch
What is it?
Managed Local Network Switches extends the Managed Network Devices solution suite into your LAN infrastructure, supporting features such as Virtual LANs, Unified Communications/VoIP enablement and Power over Ethernet for powering IP phones and wireless devices connected at your business premise. The service also is available on a range of Cisco and HP switches and is independent of telecommunication network provider.
How it works?
Management is provided by our team of certified network engineers located in the field around Australia and in our Network Operating Centres.
Our services include:
- 24/7 Proactive monitoring
- Incident notification and restoration
- Lifecycle Management
- Back-up and restoration of configurations.
Our team also provide consulting services such as network design, procurement and installation services to ensure that we can tailor a solution that best suits your requirements. One of the best things about our Managed Network Device services is that we know that your requirements can change over time, so we give you the flexibility to add Managed Network Device services as and when you need it.
We support a full range of Cisco and HP Switch models. Other vendors are considered on a case by case basis.
- Utilise a well-resourced team of networking professional to centrally and proactively manage your local office networks
- Obtain the best performance from applications by ensuring your Local Network is configured to optimally deliver data all the way to the end user PC or Phone
- As a part of our services, we offer network configuration plus design consultancy to assess the impact of introducing new business applications, minimising the risk to business continuity
- Benefit from proactive 24/7 Network support with service level agreements ensuring that your systems are always up and running and giving your staff the ability to focus on activities that deliver greater value to your organisation
- Leverage other Brennan IT’s wide experience, innovative services, advanced technologies and infrastructure for integrated solutions delivered from one point of contact.
Managed Internet Firewall
What is it?
Proactive, real time firewall management and monitoring to help defend your private network against Internet threats and malicious activity from within your network. Our Managed Firewall service will deliver first line defense against threats as our security and network specialists take care of configuration, set-up and the ongoing proactive management of your firewall.
Why use it?
Monitoring and managing your firewall is crucial to safeguarding your network. With today’s threats growing more sophisticated each day, the skills required to address these threats become scarce. Your valuable resources are spent taking care of day-to-day firewall management including constant upgrades, patches and system configuration, wasting your time on unnecessary administration. A Managed Internet Firewall service gives your business customised protection, 24 hours a day for a predictable monthly cost.
- Flexible protection tailored to your business. Choose from a range of hardware options and allow your security team act as an extension of your IT department. Whilst our team manage your firewalls, you still maintain control with the ability to customise security policy and access firewall logs.
- 24/7 Proactive management. Our 24/7 monitoring service immediately alerts our Network Operating Center if your firewall suffers a service interuption. We also ensure that our levels of protection are reliable by constantly keeping your firewall software up to date.
- A simplified and flexible pricing model. Prices are based on the activities you select and do not vary with bandwidth and technology upgrades.
Benefits to your business