Real-time IT infrastructure replication within minutes.
Whether natural or man made, disasters can seriously affect your business. Losing critical buildings, facilities, infrastructure or applications can impede your ability to operate and send your customers elsewhere. Planning for the unexpected can be complex. What businesses need is a recovery solution that’s reliable, external to their operations and quick to respond. To ensure rapid recovery from disaster, businesses are turning to the cloud, taking advantage of what is a natural fit.
What is Cloud Disaster Recovery?
It is real-time replication of your on-premise virtual servers to Brennan IT’s secure Private Cloud with the ability to power them on in case of a disaster at your site.
How it works?
Brennan IT’s Cloud Disaster Recovery is a comprehensive, efficient and reliable disaster recovery solution that harnesses the power of the cloud to deliver enterprise-level recovery at an affordable price.
By replicating your business data and systems to our secure Private Cloud platform, Cloud Disaster Recovery allows your business to confidently recover within minutes of a disaster being declared. It’s cost-efficient, automated and simple – eliminating large, up-front capital investments and providing peace of mind. Unlike some replication technologies in the market that primarily offer data protection along with cumbersome snapshots and backup procedures, Brennan IT’s Cloud Disaster Recovery provides continuous replication with zero impact on application performance. Even better we can offer the opportunity to replicate your servers between our Australian-based data centres in different states so your guaranteed your business will stay online no matter what disaster hits your primary location.
A simple way to put it, would be in the case of a Disaster being declared such as your head office or primary servers being destroyed and cannot be accessed, your IT environment is replicated and brought up in to the Brennan IT Cloud within minutes.
What does Cloud Disaster Recovery include?
- Fast recovery. Recovery solutions must be fast to be effective. With real-time replication, Brennan IT’s Cloud Disaster Recovery allows your business to failover to Brennan IT’s cloud environment within minutes.
- Non-disruptive testing. In the past, testing disaster recovery solutions has been notoriously difficult. Cloud Disaster Recovery permits recovery plans to be tested without disrupting production systems. This allows your business to conclusively prove, rather than assume, that your disaster protection meets your requirements.
- Real-time monitoring. Brennan IT’s advanced systems monitor and report on your Recovery Time Objectives (RTOs) and Recovery Point Objectives (RTOs) in real time. Alerts are flagged to our team in the event of any impending breach of Service Level Agreement. Cloud Disaster Recovery also provides you with customised reporting on the performance of the platform.
- Multi hypervisor compatible. Our Cloud Disaster Recovery solution is compatible with both VMware and Microsoft Hyper-V.
- 24/7 Monitoring and support. In addition to the 24/7 support and proactive monitoring, our cloud engineers and architects provide advice on the best way to design your disaster recovery systems to maximise recovery speeds.
The benefits to your business:
- Reduced business risk and increased regulatory compliance. Brennan IT’s Cloud Disaster Recovery solutions meet the Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery requirements set out by regulatory bodies APRA and ASIC. Reduced costs. Cloud Disaster Recovery removes the need for significant investment in failover infrastructure. Its monthly, pay-for-use pricing model allows your business to fund a disaster recovery solution as an operational, rather than a capital expense.
- Superior performance. IDC estimates that 30% of tape backups are incomplete or corrupt. Disaster Recovery to the Cloud offers proven reliability and is backed by a guaranteed SLA. Our cloud infrastructure is harnessed to deliver fast replication and recovery.
- Easy deployment. Cloud Disaster Recovery to the Cloud is simple to deploy alongside existing backup systems and its network traffic is separated