Apple has unveiled two new versions of the iPhone yesterday, known as the iPhone 5S and the iPhone 5C.
The iPhone 5C:
The iPhone 5S:
- Is aimed at ‘price conscious’ phone shopper, at $739 for the 16GB model in Australia.
- Will come in a range of colours including green, grey, light blue, pink and yellow.
- Is the same size as the iPhone 5S, but slightly heavier and runs the Apple A6 CPU as opposed to Apple A7.
Both phones will be launched on the 20th of September and available for pre-order from the 13th.
- Will be priced in Australia at $869 for the 16GB model
- Is available in champagne, silver and space grey colours
- Will come with a new chip, the M7 which will help the phone measure motion and environmental information.
- Also comes with a new fingerprint sensor known as “Touch ID” for unlocking the phone and app store purchases.